Glass: smooth, reflective, brilliant
StoVentec Glass is a ventilated rainscreen cladding system consisting of a glass faced composite panel, thermal insulation and sub-construction. It is available in many panel sizes and different surface colors and finishes, offering great aesthetic potential for façade designs on new-build or refurbished buildings.
Properties of StoVentec Glass
- For internal and external use
- Huge design potential – colors and shapes
- Simple and quick installation in all weathers
- Tested against impact, fire and smoke emission
- Technically superior composite construction on an inert, unique backer panel
- Bespoke panel formats available in sizes up to 4.5m long
- Thermal insulation
- Agraffe profiles
- StoVentec Glass Panel
We are Sto, how can we help you?